PS4 pairing - LE 7.0.3 Gamestarter

• Hi All,

Hopefully someone can help me out here..Tried google but not much success....I have a pi2 with LibreElec 7.0.3 and Gamestarter 2.6 setup. How do i pair ps3/ps4 controller via bluetooth? The controllers work fine via usb but i'd like to get it to work without usb cable.

I use to have retropie installed in dual boot config and performed the pairing from retropie setup script. But since this is through Gamestarter not sure how i would do this. If someone can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

• In the LibreELEC setting add on under services you have to enable Bluetooth.

The PS3 controller requires you to plug the controller in via cable, the press the PS button, then disconnect the cable and you should see a pairing request.

The PS4 controller you have to hold the PS and SHARE buttons simultaneously until the backlight flashes rapidly. Then you can select it in the LibreELEC settings add on under Bluetooth and pair it.

• Yup, that was it...thank you....
    [hr]
    One last thing...is it possible to setup hotkey to exit game? for example if i hit "select + start" on controller it will exit the game and go back to previous menu from Retroarch? I know this can be done from Emulation Station but when i got to front ends and try to launch Emulation Station it just takes me back to the LibreElec main menu.

Edited once, last by fongmac (January 4, 2017 at 1:53 AM).