info on using a laptop to run the media player

• Just got my first Raspberry Pi 3 B. I have Set it up using Libreelec Kodi system for use as a media center got it working using a raspberry pi detached usb keyboard mouse and an hdmi cable to a TV.

First question. how do I go about connecting my laptop to the libreelec Kodi system using an ethernet cable showing what shows up normally using the HDMI connection.

Second question. How do I go about using using a raspberry pi "usb 2.0 WiFi connection adapter with Ralink 5370 chipset built in" from CanaKit
    to do the same thing.

Third question. How do I connect using WiFi with an android phone or tablet using the Kore android program with the android version of Kodi?

I end up in Kodi each time I boot the Raspberry pi I do not know how you get to the programming area.

• Just got my first Raspberry Pi 3 B. I have Set it up using Libreelec Kodi system for use as a media center got it working using a raspberry pi detached usb keyboard mouse and an hdmi cable to a TV.

First question. how do I go about connecting my laptop to the libreelec Kodi system using an ethernet cable showing what shows up normally using the HDMI connection.

Second question. How do I go about using using a raspberry pi "usb 2.0 WiFi connection adapter with Ralink 5370 chipset built in" from CanaKit
    to do the same thing.

Third question. How do I connect using WiFi with an android phone or tablet using the Kore android program with the android version of Kodi?

I end up in Kodi each time I boot the Raspberry pi I do not know how you get to the programming area.

I'm really unsure what you are trying to do.

LibreELEC is a standalone embedded linux distro specifically tailored to run Kodi. There is no other area, no desktop, no web browser, nothing, just Kodi.

• 1) You plug the ethernet cable from the RPi into your router and connect to your local network, or, connect using the wifi stick to your network.

2) Wifi usb sticks *should* work out of the box. If not, the relevant drivers are not available or working badly.

3) Enable the web server inside Kodi in the Services section. Adjust the login to your needs.