[SOLVED] Set default timezone

• Hello to all users of the forum. I'm trying to compile LibreELEC from git to get a release completely in Italian. Editing some sources that the libreelec automake uses to get the system I was able to get half results. For example by changing the file /system/settings/settings.xml I'm able to set the it_it language after also inserting the localization addon in the addons folder. One thing that I'm not able to do is to set the timezone. I think kodi copy settings from LibreELEC core, maybe zdata.service. Can someone help me to set the timezone?

• Thanks for reply but does not work.
    Created /projects/S805/filesystem/usr/config/autostart.sh containing:

Bash
    #!/bin/bash
    file="/storage/.cache/timezone"
    if [ -f "$file" ]
    then
    echo "$file found."
    else
    echo "TIMEZONE=Europe/Rome" >> /storage/.cache/timezone
    fi

After first run it creates /storage/.cache/timezone with TIMEZONE=Europe/Rome value but in kodi settings timezone remain empty.

I'm doing something wrong?
    [hr]
    Doing test, for example: if timezone is set America/Jamaica and modify /storage/.cache/timezone in Europe/Rome value, in kodi settings timezone remain set in America/Jamaica, even after reboot.
    [hr]
    You gave me the idea and I solved differently.
    The time zone settings appear to be read in real time from /storage/.kodi/userdata/guisettings.xml, so:
    Created /projects/S805/filesystem/usr/config/guisettings.xml with default values
    Created /projects/S805/filesystem/usr/config/autostart.sh containing:

Bash
    #!/bin/bash
    file="/usr/config/guisettings.xml"
    if [ -f "$file" ]
    then
    yes | cp -rf /usr/config/guisettings.xml /storage/.kodi/userdata
    yes | rm /usr/config/guisettings.xml

else
    echo "Already set"
    fi

It works but if you have a better method I listen.

• /usr is read-only! Fix errors.

With this method I can set my rss feed. Deleting libreelec-rss patch file and editing RssFeeds.xml from kodi source works, but I don't know why I can't get rss enabled by default in kodi settings. Now everything works, thanks. Hope will help other peoples.