Common DVB-T DVB-S dvb-c topic

• I found the default "Status period: 1000 ms" is not enough for successful channel scanning in Tvheadend 4.2. After increasing timeout to 5000 ms is able to scan Hotbird muxes. Probably the same problem is also for dvb-t.
    Setting is in : DVB Inputs ->TV Adapters->Availink AVL6862: DVB-S #0

Edited once, last by afl1 (October 23, 2016 at 6:40 PM).

• log tvh:
    2016-10-23 21:11:40.183 linuxdvb: Availink AVL6862 : DVB-S #0 - poll TIMEOUT
    2016-10-23 21:11:44.342 linuxdvb: Availink AVL6862 : DVB-S #0 - retune nodata

Edited once, last by segment (October 23, 2016 at 8:12 PM).

• I am unable to ssh the box, i get "connection error" message.

Can anyone guide me?..

s7Edge ==》TaPaTaLk

What system do you have? I use X-plore on Android phone, download your update file and .dtb ( if it is necessary, and rename it to dtb.img), change tab in X-plore, scroll down to the bottom and open SSH, add server, insert IP address of your running box, username=root, password=libreelec, save, DONE. Open your box archive to Storage, inside there is .update folder. Change X-plore tab and you go back to where you had downloaded your (2 ?) files, click on the flag to choose them, long click on one of them open the drop down list, choose copy to and you will be prompted with the destination route, in the .update folder in your box, accept, DONE. Reboot your box, wait.
    Regards
    Alessandro

Inviato dal mio ASUS_Z00AD utilizzando Tapatalk

• Just curious, does VDR support dvb-t2?

I used to try VDR (on other system) to scan dvb-t2 (in Thailand) but it didn't find any channel at all. But I can always scan all my dvb-t2 TV channel with TVheadend.

VDR works for me in Germany only with DVB-t whereas in Android DVT app I can receive DBT-T2 channels.

afl1
    putting stand period to 5000 didn't work for me. tvheadend shows signals but no services.

• I have the same problem with Astra 19.2E. Especially none of the UHD/4K channels is found with TvHeadend. With VDR it is not much better expect it finds one UHD/4K channel. But there should be about 9 of such channels. I think that it might be a driver issue. The Android DTV app finds all UHD/4K channels on Astra.

The one channel I expected to be an UHD channel is "Fashion TV 4K preview" which is just HD and no UHD transmission. Moreover I tried a channel list which contains the missing UHD channels. With real UHD channels I get just audio but no video output. This means that UHD/HEVC reception is not supported at all.

I would expect that DVB-T2 HD/HEVC reception in Germany is not possible due to the same reason.
    [hr]

I am unable to ssh the box, i get "connection error" message.

Can anyone guide me?..

s7Edge ==》TaPaTaLk

VX ConnectBot (Android) and Putty (PC) are working well.

Edited once, last by shv (October 24, 2016 at 6:11 PM).

• Uploaded TvHeadend, no change. All scan in DVB-T is fail. I tried also change stand period at 5000 and also at 8000.
    If someone have dvb-t working, please post his configuration.
    If there is someone in ITALY, we can exchange configuration. Someone wrote times ago that if we have a working system we can copy config folders, and it work (but I'm not so sure...)
    anyway, I'n not married ThHeadend. PVR is working well, the only problem is the LCN, so if someone know some workaround please post it.

• Anyone knows why I have to pull out USB TV stick from Amlogic box in order to be able to shut the box down.
    If I let it inside USB port it is not possible...

USB stick is passive.

Thanks in advance

• Hi k2 pro how to install oscam in enigma2 the ipk not installed

• Hello everyone
    thanks for this great job. I use LibreELEC-Amlogic.aarch64-KI_Plus-7.0.2.004.img and all is ok. after
    i manually config VDR scan.
    I live in France, and only uses Terrestrial (DVB-T) . Here the results of my tests on DVBT:
    tvheadend : scan is definitively not working even with custom. scan. "POLL TIMEOUT" symptom.
    Exit tvheadend and impossible to get input conf parameter. (no spec. found). And so, end of tvheadend (french humour) more exactly exit tvheadend !!!
    vdr: vdr scan is KO: the standard kodi "wirbelscan" plugin fails in France, but you can manually generate a valid "channels.conf" for vdr
    steps are
    1) prepare your initial file for me it's "fr-poellesauvage": the best method is to look at your digital
    tv to obtain frequency multiplex, modulation type, bandwith, fec_high, etc .... In France, as I suppose in
    any other country , of course you can browe the web
    1) load and enable DVB-Tools addons
    2) stop kodi and vdr
    3) generate "channels.conf" with "scan" utility not dvbscan.
    4) start kodi and vdr with this fresh "channels.conf" and "et voilà"

attachment alix88-vdr-scan-setup.txt explains in details how to to proceed. GOOD VDR SCAN

• Hello all!

I have Gigabyte GT-U7200 DVB-T usb stick but it's not recognized in tvheadent in librelec. Do you know where's the exact list of supported DVB-T cards, or, if it's not supported, how can I import it in libreelec?

Thanks in advance.

• Hello all!

I have Gigabyte GT-U7200 DVB-T usb stick but it's not recognized in tvheadent in librelec. Do you know where's the exact list of supported DVB-T cards, or, if it's not supported, how can I import it in libreelec?

Thanks in advance.

I don't seem to quickly find any evidence that this stick is supported in linux kernel. Did you get it working on any other linux box?

• Update for Tvheadend.
    service.tvheadend42-7.0.107.zip

Release notes:
    - optimize for K1 Plus and K2 Pro;
    - fix for TIMEOUT during mux scanning;
    - UHD muxes have issue with NIT (only Fashion 4k on Astrta 19.2E is correctly scanned);
    - dvb-t has bug in driver, impossible to fix in tvheadend;
    - latest sources for tvheadend, h264 and hevc codecs;

Edited once, last by afl1 (November 8, 2016 at 3:48 PM).