7.0.2.006 build for S905

• Is there any way to revive my k1 s2 t2 TV box from dead recovery?

Even after reading the instructions, I took a chance and flashed on Nand using USB... Now I can't boot into recovery, toothpick trick is also not helping me....

Any life saver trick for me pls....

• The one time I wiped everything from my minimxiii I used software called 'usb burning tool' and a male-male usb cable to flash new firmware. No idea whether that's an option for you.

• .005 worked ok but still froze. The card is high quality SanDisk Ultra Plus but thats why I wanted to try the USB to elimate that issue possibility.

It might be worth trying a different card. I've used a few, fast and crappy, and never seen freezing. The only noticeable difference has been thumbnail loading.

• Is there any way to revive my k1 s2 t2 TV box from dead recovery?

Even after reading the instructions, I took a chance and flashed on Nand using USB... Now I can't boot into recovery, toothpick trick is also not helping me....

ACEMAX Products SW Downloading Center
    itt töltöttem le de már nem található, ha kell ma fel töltöm!
    I downloaded already found but not if you have to spend up here today!
    Ezen a néven van:
    Under this name it is:
    ACEMAX KI_PLUS_DTV-LMY47V-20160421.110642.V1031P3.img
    cabel-usb-a-a

Ez a program kell hozzá:
    This program will be to:
    Amlogic Image Burning Tool v.1.6.2.2 - Download - 4shared - Peter Beke
    Videó program használata kb
    Using video program about
    MEGA
    [hr]

Is there any way to revive my k1 s2 t2 TV box from dead recovery?

Unzip the zip - ACEMAX KI_PLUS_DTV-LMY47V-20160421.110642.V1031P3.zip
    MEGA
    Amlogic Image Burning Tool v.1.6.2.2.rar
    MEGA

Here is a Hungarian written on the board photographs of how I did it
    Amlogic S905, S912 processzoros készülékek - Mobilarena Hozzászólások

Edited once, last by gabywap (August 23, 2016 at 5:02 PM).

• .005 worked ok but still froze. The card is high quality SanDisk Ultra Plus but thats why I wanted to try the USB to elimate that issue possibility.

When not certain about external storage state, you can always consider to run filesystem checks on its partitions.
    Note that 2nd partition is ext4 so you may need a Linux computer to fsck it. Or maybe Windows and MaxOSX can file system check ext4 partitions too. ...

• When not certain about external storage state, you can always consider to run filesystem checks on its partitions.
    Note that 2nd partition is ext4 so you may need a Linux computer to fsck it. Or maybe Windows and MaxOSX can file system check ext4 partitions too. ...

Its all fine. Partitions fine, card fine. Just no good for LibreElec on my box. Its fine on a PC doing other things. I also have another one and that gives same freeze issues. I'd like to get the USB install working on my box, any ideas ?

• You can adjust the overscan by bringing up the OSD when a video is playing. Then go to the movie reel icon, click on "Video Calibration". It will take you through a series of adjustments to match the video to your display. Hope this helps

Yes, I am aware of that but the Vertical shift option is available only with the AMLogic codec (hardware decoding) disabled. Hopefully Kodi devs will implement this feature in Kodi for Amlogic hardware decoder in the future! Not a big deal at the moment.

• I think this is the method you should use. Have you tried using a different SD card, made from scratch using e.g. Rufus? Do not replace dtb.img on LE SD card at this point, your box should boot with device tree that is supplied in image. Does it also tell about filesystem corruption on new SD card?

Unfortunetly this didn't work. By using boot to recovery I ended up in recovery menu. And that's it. I coudn't use different SD as I don't have one but I did full scan before burning imgage with Rufus. So that's probably all I can do with v006. I probably try my 'update form zip' method once again but with additional steps with device tree but I think I tried that already. In the worst case I will install Spotify to stream music and Moonlight to check how is going to work with it. ;)

• Unfortunetly this didn't work. By using boot to recovery I ended up in recovery menu. And that's it. I coudn't use different SD as I don't have one but I did full scan before burning imgage with Rufus. So that's probably all I can do with v006. I probably try my 'update form zip' method once again but with additional steps with device tree but I think I tried that already. In the worst case I will install Spotify to stream music and Moonlight to check how is going to work with it.

The error will be on devices with eMMC. Try this version of the image. Just remember to replace the file on your remote.

SelPVS15uS5Eu

• Hi ,
    Anyone managed to nand install in mxq pro 4k.sd boot works fine but have done 10 times different ways unable to flash in nand even after putting dtb.img,recovery.img and ledtb.img in sd card install doesnt start goes in loop.when delete aml script in sd card ,install happen but goes in loop and bricks no display out.
    The earlier versions installed in same box ok.
    Pls advise tks

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

i have the same problem. In my case it happened after trying to go back to back to 7.0.2.005 on the NAND
    now it cant boot anymore (only black screen) I used the exact method as described above for 006 to prepare the SD again. just wont boot the SD anymore for install. also the old method for 005 doesnt work. and no recovery mode
    any advice how get 7.0.2.005 or 7.0.2.006 installed back to NAND? my device is ott mxq pro 4k
    thnx!

• i have the same problem. In my case it happened after trying to go back to back to 7.0.2.005 on the NAND
    now it cant boot anymore (only black screen) I used the exact method as described above for 006 to prepare the SD again. just wont boot the SD anymore for install. also the old method for 005 doesnt work. and no recovery mode
    any advice how get 7.0.2.005 or 7.0.2.006 installed back to NAND? my device is ott mxq pro 4k
    thnx!

If you want to flash anything to NAND you have to have recovery.img and dtb.img from original Android firmware on your SD card.

• Hi guys,

Alright, I did the update from 005 to 006; it went through
    without a problem. Thanks a lot for this.

Btw, did the U-boot geht fixed, meaning is "Reboot" in
    menu or power button on remote (hibernate, I guess)
    now possible or will that come in the next release? I read
    something about that getting fixed by the source.

Anyway, thanks again, mates.

PS Nexbox Ottbox MXQ Pro 4K.

Edited once, last by sYCO (August 24, 2016 at 11:48 AM).

• If you want to flash anything to NAND you have to have recovery.img and dtb.img from original Android firmware on your SD card.

yes i did that as decribed in the installation instruction. theres no way it boots up from the SD.
    its not hardware related because running directly from SD by burning the img.gz works, but not the NAND install methods...and sinds i need the SD slot free..

Edited once, last by jkeijner (August 24, 2016 at 11:52 AM).

• If you want to flash anything to NAND you have to have recovery.img and dtb.img from original Android firmware on your SD card.

I have recovery.img and dtb.img from android fw foe box plus ledtb.img from ur tree for mxq pro but wouldn't flash into nand.
    It boots fine from sd card though.
    Again ur 005 build installs in nand fine so something different in librelec 006 build for this mxq pro box.
    Possible for u to just add wifi drivers for 8189 ftv wifi in 005 build as this works perfect for this box.
    Thanks for ur help.

• I have recovery.img and dtb.img from android fw foe box plus ledtb.img from ur tree for mxq pro but wouldn't flash into nand.
    It boots fine from sd card though.
    Again ur 005 build installs in nand fine so something different in librelec 006 build for this mxq pro box.
    Possible for u to just add wifi drivers for 8189 ftv wifi in 005 build as this works perfect for this box.
    Thanks for ur help.

Same problem for me: with the sd inserted I cannot go to recovery and nothing flash but I resolve in this way: prepared for nand installation as described, switch the box on without sd in, went to recovery, put the sd in and then select "install update from ext"