AMD Install problem

• HI i have been using Openelec and loved its simplicty. I have loaded at the moment OE 7.02 which works fine and loads each time. I have tried to install OE 7.03 which faills to install just keeps going through a boot loop. As Openelec now appears to be dormant i thought that i would try libraelec but i have same problem. It seem that something has changed since OE 7.03 and in your offerings. Is there something i can change in bios? Can you please help as i would hate to have to go back to windows to get newer versions of kodi.

My System details are as follows:
    MSI AMD Fm2+ A68HI ATX Motherboard
    AMD APU A6-6400K Black Edition
    Ballistix Sport 16GB Kit (8GBx2) DDR3 1600
    Kingston 240GB SSD Drive
    Bios is set to Boot Legacy/uefi mode

• index.php?title=HOW_TOrovide_Logfile

I think you are missing the point. When the tar file is loaded into update file and system rebooted it trys and fails to load the system. As it fails to install i am unable to search for a log file.
    Is there a way to interupt the update so the old system will work and will i be able to obtain the log then?

• Yes i have used the update tar Generic file. It is found , appears to unpack successfully and then PC reboots and then keeps rebooting.

I have tried img.qz generic also via usb created with rufus. Reads file from usb boot appears bottom lefthand corner of the screen. Then as with the other method just starts get to the same position and then restarts.

As i said in a previous post all Openelec 6.03 stable and alpha 7.0 beta 1 and beta 2 worked perfectly but alpha 3 had exactly the same problem i am having now.

Something has changed between 7.0 beta 2 and current releases not sure what but it is a shame.

• If you want help you need to describe in detail what's happening. What information is displayed on the screen during booting, to where does the boot process get: for example do you see the LE splash screen, do you see the Kodi splash screen and any error messages on screen. Does it really reboot or is it just Kodi trying to start over and over again. Really try post as much details as possible.

Also you can try to make a backup of your storage partition and do a clean/fresh install of LE.