Upgraded RPI2 OE to LE and video black

• Maybe a known one: I upgraded from the recent beta OE to LE: upgrade went fine and GUI is fine.
    Only, video playback gives black screen. Subs are shown though. Overlay (like info, bitrateinfo) are also shown. Sound is playing OK.
    It is just that I do not get to see anything. Oh, same when connecting for Live TV to my dreambox PVR: also played black.

Edited once, last by frov (April 9, 2016 at 10:20 AM).

• Hard to tell which of the many log files you just uploaded I'm meant to be looking at, since they're all full of errors of one kind or another. My advice would be that you start with a fresh/clean installation, and avoid installing SuperRepo which is known to install all kinds of crap causing any number of problems.

• Hard to tell which of the many log files you just uploaded I'm meant to be looking at, since they're all full of errors of one kind or another. My advice would be that you start with a fresh/clean installation, and avoid installing SuperRepo which is known to install all kinds of crap causing any number of problems.

Well that's embarrassing.
    Had no idea I was using super repo...

Clean install ahoy!
    Thanks.

• Just upgraded to 6.95.2 / beta 2 and now the issue is gone.

I upgraded by downloading the Rasp2 file LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-6.95.2.img.gz, and uploading the ungzipped img file to rasp:/storage/.update
    On restart the img file was detected, mounted, installed, rebooted.
    I am happy again :rolleyes:

• Yes, this (black screen) is fixed in LE7 beta 2.

The compressed image file can also be used to upgrade (ie. you can copy the img.gz file into the .update folder, and it will be decompressed during the upgrade).