Improve speech bubbles in forum display

• When you enter the LibreELEC forum there are speech bubbles in front of every sub forum showing wheter it contains new posts or not. Currently the color difference between those two versions is quite minimal and on a bright monitor you can barely see it. So I would like to suggest to change the color of one of them.

Maybe change the one that signals new posts into a green/brown combination, fitting the LE logo.

• When you enter the LibreELEC forum there are speech bubbles in front of every sub forum showing wheter it contains new posts or not. Currently the color difference between those two versions is quite minimal and on a bright monitor you can barely see it. So I would like to suggest to change the color of one of them.

Maybe change the one that signals new posts into a green/brown combination, fitting the LE logo.

yes I agree, they are difficult to tell apart but i didnt notice the bubbles at all to tell the truth, ive been using the 'view today's posts' option to see new posts and what topics they are.