No TV Adapters showing up - TvHeadend

• I have installed the TvHeadend PVR bit but when I go in to the backend via 192.168.1.***:9981 and enter into the configuration it is not showing any TV adapters and I have an internal card with 2 x DVB-s and 2 x DVB-t and I have also plugged in my compro USB one and it is showing up nothing. All tuners work fine under a Windows setup.

• I have an internal card with 2 x DVB-s and 2 x DVB-t and I have also plugged in my compro USB one and it is showing up nothing

which ones exactly?

LibreELEC is not Windows, so the card (and the USB device) will require a proper driver. If LibreELEC doesn´t support these devices (whatever they are) you might be out of luck.

• Can't remember the internal card without pulling computer out and checking but the usb one is Videomate S900. I realised they would need drivers but thought it might of just used generic drivers or self installed drivers during initial setup. Being new to this way of setting it up and having limited knowledge its a bit confussing at the minute but also think it can't do what I want it to anyway as I was wanting to use a cccam setup which I now believe is not possible.

• could you provide an log dmesg | paste (at ssh)
    maybe some fw is missing or something else, as the Videomate S900 is just an relabeled TeVii 660
    it could be that we need to add some id (i can see in dmesg) if so we would quickly patch it