After compiling

• Hi,
    After compiling, a new folder created inside ~/LibreELEC.tv. I forgot the name but I think it's LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.0.1 and I saw a whole bunch of subfolders in it. Can I work of from that folder if I plan to change something? Will the compile code the same as "PROJECT=RPi2 ARCH=arm make image"

Thanks

• Changes must be applied via a diff patch that works on the original download source; see the "patches" subfolder of a package. Patch files use a simple naming structure and are applied in alphabetical sequence. You can work within the build folders, but only to create the patch. NB: The build system will auto-detect new patch files and on next build run will auto-clean the package build contents in build.LibreELEC-blah erasing any changes that you made there, so ensure you save them all (as diff patches) before rebuilding. If you want a "developer" workflow for changes it's best to have original sources in a git repo and then you only need to change package.mk to update the githash to pick-up your latest changes.