Arch linux build RasPlex fail in libcap

• Hello,

EDIT: temporary fixed it with adding #include <stdio.h> in _caps_output.gperf and modifiy __cap_lookup_name (register const char *str, register size_t len) to __cap_lookup_name (register const char *str, unsigned int len)

When building libcap I get the following error:

Edited once, last by dummys (February 10, 2017 at 11:52 PM).

• Hello dummys,

Building RasPlex has only ever been tested on ubuntu 14.04/16.04, if you want to build on Arch I suggest you build RasPlex inside a ubuntu xenial based docker container (OpenPHT-Embedded/Dockerfile at openpht-1.7 · RasPlex/OpenPHT-Embedded · GitHub).
    The release builds of RasPlex is built inside that docker container on our Jenkins server and should work without issues.

Yes ok. But why your tools is detecting Arch then ? And propose to install every tools etc...
    Let's try to fix it...
    [hr]
    I started building the image under docker. I want to rebuild because I've added a package for mt7610u wireless chipset.
    Can you tell me if my way of doing it is correct please ?

-> $ ls OpenPHT-Embedded/packages/linux-drivers/mt7610u
    package.mk udev.d

In udev.d I put a 95-ralink.rules and my package.mk looks like the following, does it looks like ok to you ?

Edited once, last by dummys (February 11, 2017 at 9:48 AM).

• Can't make this driver works...

• Another problem with gperf-3.1 and systemd. See gperf-3.1 lookup functions take size_t length parameter instead of unsigned int · Issue #5039 · systemd/systemd · GitHub.
    For now I would recommend, if possible, to put a hard dependency on an older version of gperf. At least, arch users would get a meaningful error message before starting the build process.

Edited once, last by tcamargo (February 21, 2017 at 2:42 AM).