Upgrade today

• I followed your video released just an hour ago, and a couple of questions about variances from what you're seeing and myself. I've installed LibreElec from Windows onto an Intel NUC via your generic SD card creator 1.2. In your upgrade video, in the LibreElec system window it says in order from top to bottom in the Updates section, first it shows "Automatic Updates" then "Show Update Notifications" but then, in your video, it shows "Update Channel", whereas in mine, it says "Check for updates now" under "Show Update Notifications". I've entered on "check for updates now" but nothing happens. and I'm showing 7.0.2. Where do I go from here to update?

• I followed your video released just an hour ago, and a couple of questions about variances from what you're seeing and myself. I've installed LibreElec from Windows onto an Intel NUC via your generic SD card creator 1.2. In your upgrade video, in the LibreElec system window it says in order from top to bottom in the Updates section, first it shows "Automatic Updates" then "Show Update Notifications" but then, in your video, it shows "Update Channel", whereas in mine, it says "Check for updates now" under "Show Update Notifications". I've entered on "check for updates now" but nothing happens. and I'm showing 7.0.2. Where do I go from here to update?

Only 7.0.3 has the manual update feature.

• Like it says on the 7.0.3 release page..

LibreELEC operates a 24-hour ‘canary’ period between maintenance release files being posted to the download page and the release being available via auto-update

LE 7.0.3 came out today. You can either wait till tomorrow, or download the update file yourself and upgrade 'manually'.