Controller setup

• I have installed the last build of retroplayer and when I've tried to play only one controller works and in the player 2 position. I'm using a Xbox 360 wireless and a generic USB gamepad and none of them works on player 1 position. Any thoughts?

Enviado de meu thl 4000 usando Tapatalk

• Yes

[hr]
    Another question, how can I access the retroarch config? There are options that I can optimize the gameplay and I can't access them the way it is.

Edited once, last by loktar (October 23, 2016 at 10:52 PM).

• After several reinstalls I tested a 4 players rom, TMNT in FBA core, just as I suspected only the player 1 position is unavailable. No matter the controller configuration, even without keyboard plugged the player 1 stills locked.

Pictures of the screen and my controllers.

Edited once, last by loktar (October 24, 2016 at 6:58 PM).

• New developments, I have removed the USB and Xbox 360 gamepads and configure the keyboard to 4 players and the problem persist. Player 1 is untouchable. Looks like it is bound to an unidentified hardware or to no one.

• Here's the logs:

kodi.log RZTD

devices JYZX
    [hr]
    I have conducted a new test, since from boot the keyboard was off and the 4 controllers worked. Somehow the keyboard was bound to player 1 ignoring the configuration. Another question, the left shoulder button should work as a strong punch in a 6 button game like street fighter but none happens. All others are OK and no other button has the action. Tested with Xbox 360 wifi controller.

Edited once, last by loktar (October 25, 2016 at 3:35 PM).